Y
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
hello, this is for those who are thinking of getting me stuff but are not really sure of what to get.
In order of preference
Tag Heuer Women Monaco Brown or Black Python Watch
A Class 3 course
Braces
PSP Slim Lavender Purple & games
CK Mirror watch in black or silver facet
A trip to Bintan/Phuket and a stay at Banyan Tree Resorts
Any iPod/Creative Zen
Not in any order of preference
A brazilian wax package from Honeypot
A tanning package from Gorgeous Solarium/Fabulous Tan
Star Gazing – Where I can actually see stars in the sky with my naked eye
A good pair of denim jeans – I can’t fit into most of mine now ):
Birkenstock Madrid (Size 35, reg)
-Stars Terracotta Oiled Leather
-Stars Smaragdgrün Oiled Leather
Jade bangle (Not the expensive ones, super cheap but look like real ones can already (: don’t want ah ma bright green colour)
Cordless phone
M.A.C Blot Powder/Pressed in Medium
M.A.C Eye Kohl (dark shades)
A good waterproof mascara which will give me longer, thicker lashes without smudging =D
Glitter Silver stockings (sheer not opaque) like those from Dorothy Perkins
Black suspenders
Braun/Philips Epilator
Havaianas 35/36
Other stuff are most welcomed. I probably cannot think of all the things that I would love in days/months to come to be placed in this list.
No perfumes, wallets & jewelry please. I have enough of those, which I truly cherish and love =D
please believe me again at 8:53 PM