Y
Monday, July 30, 2007
I SAW JAY CHOU TODAY!!!
OMG. OMG. I went to his 'Secret' gala premiere at The Cathay with my dearest Yvonne. We waited for about 2 hours in the hot sun, rain and typhoon just for me to catch a glimpse of JAY. There were a lot of people but not as much as we expected but the front of the stage was full by the time we got there which was at 6pm! So Yvonne and I decided to stand at the side of the red carpet instead. We waited and waited and waited. It rained. I tested the camera. I adjusted the settings. It stopped raining and started again. And then stopped. I felt excited at the little squeals the fangirls gave. AND at last, he came! At 8pm. Gosh. All I got on the camera was of somebody's head and one of the stupid entourage guy. BUT!!!! I saw JAY CHOU right in front of my eyes. WAVING AT somewhere else. For 3 secs and he's goneee! Blocked. GAHHHHHH! he was on stage and played some mini piano performance. He didn't even sing. He only played his Secret song and one guy who won the chance to be on stage with him sang his song. The whole thing lasted like 20 minutes. And I couldn't see him the whole time on the stage cuz I'm toooo short. DARN. 2 hours for 20 minutes and 3 secs of Jay Chou waving! WHEEE.
Yvonne thank you so much for accompanying me!! Getting caught in the rain and sweating all that. THANK YOUUUUUUU. Really appreciate it. HUGSSS. I bet she wouldn't accompany me again next time if I'm in my fangirl mode. GAH. hahahaha.
WHEEE.
please believe me again at 11:00 PM