Y
Friday, June 15, 2007
Hello!
I just recovered from stomach flu and I'm already eating stuff I'm not suppose to. And now, I'm having an ongoing dull throbbing in my head which doesn't wanna go away after swallowing 5 pills since yesterday. Please, please go away soon. Go away in an hour so I can go out shopping for my dad's Father's Day present and meet Ray to eat Botak Jones in peace. Teehee. I'm so gonna eat the lamb chops today. Stupid headache. Argh.
Oh, oh, Ray bought for me a compilation of classic french songs from That Cd Shop's High Society collection. I wanted it so much ever since the first time I heard the shop played it last week. It's really really really nice. French is really really a beautiful language. There's this song, La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf and when I went online to hear the English version by Andy Williams (I think?) it sounded, errrr, mediocre and funny although the song is really nice on a whole.
Vonne!! I think you've influenced me, yet again(think Prison Break), into liking French. Swoons*
please believe me again at 3:34 PM