Y
Sunday, May 06, 2007
4th May was fun. Somewhat.
I love the company. I think that's what justifies your night out. That was why I was really disappointed when Ray couldn't make it. I was still feeling really bitter on the dancefloor thinking about why Ray couldn't be there with me and dancing the night away. But when I thought of it, who the hell cares anymore, I have Han, Vonne and Georgia, and Angel, Lynn, Choo and a bunch of other fun people, I should really try to have fun you know. And I did.
And just when I was getting to enjoying myself, G left. Really really really disappointed. The person, I look forward to the most to spend my night went off. I really don't want to think that it was always the case.
There are just some things that I just can't seem to be bothered with anymore. Like those I really try to hold on to, but it keeps drifting and drifting away, somehow I feel that I'm too tired and exhausted. So I let go.
I love the music after 3. Sooo highhh. I wanna go again!
Yeaah, I'm so glad my dear Vonne likes Sushi Tei. Teehee. I look forward to seeing you guys again. You guys are the shit! Woooohoooo. Don't wanna rot at homee..!!
please believe me again at 2:10 PM