Y
Thursday, April 05, 2007
HELLO WORLD!
I've been super super lazy to update this blog. How I wish this thing is automated by my thoughts. Like whatever nice or bad stuff that I really really feel like blogging about would appear just like that on my blog. Bwaahaha. But then again, we wouldn't want
some censored stuff to appear here, do we?
Anyways, Ray started work and now I can only meet up with him only 3 times a week!! *whines. And I think he doesn't miss me as much as I miss him! (I should stop with the complaining right?)
Then I shall bore you with all the normal stuff that you read in people's blog. Like school work: I have a Lit essay to complete by wed, a Japanese studies proj by thurs, and I have Chinese orals on thurs! And more minor minor stuff. Gah.
Alright, Ray called. Gotta go!
please believe me again at 10:07 PM