Y
Thursday, April 05, 2007
Alright. Something different for us tomorrow. I'm going cycling! Say goodbye to thigh and stomach fats, NOT! Don't think they'll leave me so soon. They are my very very close counterparts. They like to adhere tightly to my already oh-not-so-that-perfect body. Thanks a lot. Why aren't boyfriends like that? I mean, not in the sexual sense (haha.) but you know what I mean. Some can be total Jerks can. Oh, back to cycling. I hope I can find those ok-looking bikes at Pasir Ris and not those kind where their tyres look like they're hanging off their screws and bolts. Whatever. Some really ugly lah. Ah wells.
I'm gonna eat chalet chicken rice again!! Wheee. I LOVE the chicken rice there. The boss/cook used to be Chatterbox's chicken rice chef. Hahh. I mean, that doesn't mean that a Chatterbox's chef's food's nice right? But the chicken rice is simple delicious and delectable, that I wanna lick the remains of soup/oil/chicken skin/rice/chilli from the bowls and plates very very much. And the only thing, two things, that stand in between are what still remains of my being self-conscious, and Ray.
Yep, go try Pasir Ris NTUC Resort foodcourt chicken rice. Go!
I'm gonna go dream about eating chicken rice and cycling into the sunset with Ray now.
Toodleloos!
please believe me again at 11:32 PM