Y
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Updates for 7th Feb!!
Ray surprised me with a pretty bouquet in the morning before class. This pretty thing was sent to my house at 8 am!


To think that he was so scared that I would leave the house before the flowers arrived that he actually asked me to skip school giving a lame reason that I must go out with him later. :X
I went out of the house feeling happy and uplifted. When I went down reached my lift landing at the ground floor with my mom, she suddenly turned around and was like, "EH!"
I turned around and followed her gaze and saw.. RAY! He came all the way from his house to mine and surprised me with another gift! AND, he sent me all the way to Clementi Interchange although he did not sleep the whole night because he wasat his friend's, cheering up other his heartbroken friend.
Ray gave me a box of 12 mini sized bottles with metal screws filled with 9 stars in each. He said that 9 stars represents long in Chinese and he hopes that we'll be together for a long, long, long time. Haaa. He's such a sweetheart.

I gave him a couple bracelet with our names inprinted on them. I think it's really nice :D

After school, I headed over to his house and we stayed awhile till dinner time where we went to Pasir Ris NTUC Resort to eat my favourite chicken rice! I absolutely love the chicken rice there! I ate a bowl and a half of rice! I love Mr Chatterbox's chicken rice! Yumyum.
After devouring like half a chicken between the two of us and a nice, warm cup of tea, we took a stroll along Pasir Ris beach. Sat there for about an hour and oh boy, was it very, very windy. We could hear dogs barking from the nearby kelongs. We saw a lone migratory white pelican-like bird, the distant lights of Johore and the scarlet dark sky. Ray told me the pre-times before we got together during Dayspring. Haha. I like my butt cuz he likes it too.
I think we look really old in the photo above. like 60+ year olds. Hehe. Could be our 60th anniversary in the making :D
please believe me again at 10:52 PM