Y
Saturday, February 03, 2007
I'm so exhausted. Been catching up with school readings and projects.
Tomorrow, I'm having a dinner date with Han and Vonne at Kotobuki Japanese Restaurant. I was told that it is quite well-aclaimed in the US and other countries lah but apparently it's not doing so well in Singapore. So it's gonna close down soon I guess. The food's quite good I heard so tomorrow I'll have a chance to know! Buffet dinner! Think I'll put on more pounds again and revert back to what I was before, plumpish, stout and slabs of flabs a lil more here and there. Gaah.
Anyways, I'm counting down and it's 4 days more to Ray and my first year together. Is one year a very long time? I guess not. I think it felt shorter than the time I spent in NUS. Hahs. Well, I hope we can work something out on that day since we're both a bit hard on cash. Yeah, I squandered all that money.. :x
please believe me again at 7:22 PM